We provide editorial media with a variety of pre-show and onsite services, including:
- Show news, logos, fact sheets and other information
- Media badges, that allow access to all media services and extended entry to exhibits
- Newsroom with work areas and access to exhibitor press kits and other information
Exhibitors may access the newsroom for the purpose of supplying press kits or messages for editors, or if an editor has scheduled an interview with them.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to provide press kits (print or electronic) to the show newsroom. Exhibitors are responsible for kit shipment/storage as the newsroom does not have sufficient space for this purpose. All press kit contents should be identified with the exhibiting company name. Kits are displayed alphabetically by company name. Exhibitors are responsible for checking their supply of press kits to replenish.
- Exhibitors interested in holding a news conference during the show should contact Show Management for room availability and times (Pat Monroe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-298-4123). Exhibitors may also hold news events in their booths. Exhibitors are encouraged to alert Show Management to their news event plans for compilation into a master calendar for convenience of the media.
- Be sure to check the Exhibitor Marketing Kit and Exhibitor Services Manual for full show preparation and promotional information.
Click here for show news releases and other editorial information.