The International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), also known as The Demo Expo, is the premiere event for utility industry professionals to gain comprehensive insight into the latest technologies, innovations, insights, and trends affecting their industry.
At ICUEE 2015, attendees will have an opportunity to:
- Visit with more than 850 leading manufacturers.
- Explore the latest utility products and innovations.
- Operate construction and utility equipment in job-like conditions.
- “Test run” the products specific to your operation’s needs in a variety of ways, including:
- Specialized exhibit pavilions for fleet management, safety, and green utility.
- A 2-mile Ride & Drive test track (for on-road equipment and technologies).
- An Indoor Demo Stage.
- Extensive in-booth exhibitor product demos.
- Learn from the pros!
- Attend sessions to help you better understand the latest technologies and issues that are impacting the way you do business.
- Talk directly to technical experts and equipment designers who can answer your industry-specific questions.
NEW for 2015
- A faster, easier registration process.
- Improved navigation
- Helpful on-site staff members, improved exhibit maps, and better-defined exhibit areas will make it much easier to find and enjoy all 850+ exhibits.
- More presentations at the Indoor ICUEE Demo Stage presented by Benjamin Media.
- More to do means more to miss. Take advantage of our Demo Schedule and map out your Demo Expo days in advance. The Demo Schedule will be available both pre-show and onsite.
- More transportation options.
- Get everywhere faster by riding the intra-show shuttles, golf cart taxis, and the new DEMO Express. (It’s the fastest way to get from the indoor exhibits to outdoor exhibits in AREAS K, L, and N!)
- A place to recharge.
- Sit down, relax, network with others, charge your devices, and take advantage of our Wi-Fi at the Fuel Stop in AREA Q.
ICUEE attendees are comprised of profressionals from electric, sewer/water, gas, telecom/cable utilities and more.
Source: Exhibit Surveys, 2013