The International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), also known as The Demo Expo, is the premier event for utility industry professionals to gain comprehensive insight into the latest technologies, innovations, insights, and trends affecting their industry.
Find out who exhibited at ICUEE 2015 as well as the specific services and equipment featured.
At ICUEE 2017, attendees will have an opportunity to:
- Visit with more than 850 leading manufacturers.
- Explore the latest utility products and innovations.
- Operate construction and utility equipment in job-like conditions.
- “Test run” the products specific to your operation’s needs in a variety of ways, including:
- Specialized exhibit pavilions for fleet management, safety, and green utility.
- A 2-mile Ride & Drive test track (for on-road equipment and technologies).
- An Indoor Demo Stage.
- Extensive in-booth exhibitor product demos.
- Learn from the pros!
- Attend sessions to help you better understand the latest technologies and issues that are impacting the way you do business.
- Talk directly to technical experts and equipment designers who can answer your industry-specific questions.
ICUEE attendees are comprised of professionals from electric, sewer/water, gas, telecom/cable utilities and more.
Source: Exhibit Surveys, 2013