Priority Housing Opens October 2nd
Don’t miss out on the chance to participate in Priority Housing for ICUEE 2019. All exhibitors that submitted their applications and 50% deposits in by May 15, 2018 (Outdoor – 5,000 s/f or more) or May 30 (Indoor and outdoor <5,000 s/f) are eligible to participate in the process.
How does the process work?
- The exhibitor contact will receive an email from Experient that will contain a link to the request site.
- Priority Housing will close on December 3, 2018. Show Management will then begin assigning hotels in accordance with the same priority number used in the allocation of exhibit space.
- Assignments will be sent out in late January 2019.
New Hotels for 2019
ICUEE is excited to announce that additional properties have been added for the 2019 show. Most of these properties are new build & extended stay properties that have great amenities such as full, hot breakfasts and complimentary evening receptions and are within a 10-15 minute drive. We encourage you to consider these properties for your set-up & booth staff so that ICUEE can continue to grow attendance.
Look for properties that are marked NEW
or EXTENDED STAY
in the housing website.
Alternative Hotel Options
Securing rooms at a preferred hotel in Louisville can be a challenge, consider additional housing options such as:
- Airbnb & VRBO are online community marketplaces that connect people looking to rent their homes with people who are looking for accommodations.
- RV Parking at the KEC is also available, right at the KEC! Parking for RV’s will be available for $55/night right on the KEC grounds. For additional information or to make a reservation contact: Access Control office- KEC: 502-367-5380
Please Note: Airbnb and VRBO not official show partners, Show Management does not have control over their rates or policies. Show shuttle transportation is not provided to any of these properties.
Free Shuttle Service to Select Hotels
Securing your rooms through the official ICUEE 2019 hotel block gives you access to the Shows’ free shuttle service, helping you save valuable time and money on travel. Shuttle service is available between the Kentucky Exhibition Center and select official ICUEE 2019 hotels. Shuttles will operate during official show days, October 1- October 3, 2019.
Please Note: Not all hotels in the official show block are on the shuttle route.
Beware of Unofficial Housing Offers!
Experient is the official housing provider for ICUEE 2019 and the only company that is able to sell rooms within the ICUEE 2019 official hotel blocks.
Please be aware some third party travel companies may attempt to solicit housing for ICUEE 2019. These companies are not authorized by Show Management and may provide false information regarding the availability of rooms at hotels within the show housing program.
If you are contacted by a travel company other than Experient, please immediately notify Show Management at firstname.lastname@example.org. Show Management works to prevent the unauthorized solicitation of ICUEE 2019 exhibitors and attendees.