Connecting Utility Professionals for Over 50 Years
Make Your Operations Better. Faster. Safer.
The International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), also known as the Demo Expo will happen October 1-3, 2019
in Louisville, Kentucky, at the Kentucky Exposition Center. ICUEE is the utility industry's largest trade show, covering 28+ acres of indoor and outdoor exhibits, and bringing together more than 18,000 utility professionals every two years. ICUEE was honored as a "Gold 100" Trade Show
Electric Transmission & Distribution | Telecom / Cable
Natural Gas | Water & Wastewater | Vegetation Management
“Great event. An opportunity to see new, updated and unknown technologies in one location. Professionals on site. All questions can be answered here. I look forward to future ICUEE events.” - Dave H., Connecticut Natural Gas
- October 1-3, 2019
- Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, KY
- Tuesday - Wednesday: 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am - 2 pm
Sign up to get notified when registration opens for the 2019 show.
Top 6 Reasons to Attend ICUEE
Interact with Leading Equipment Manufacturers and Service Providers
- Learn best practices from expert users on how to get the most out of your equipment.
- Develop your staff by bringing them to the show and demonstrating the right way to research equipment, negotiate terms and implement a purchase agreement.
- View the 2019 exhibitors and check back for updates!
*Click the infographic to enlarge.
Be the First to Discover Industry Trends and Learn from Experts
- Participate in Q&A sessions with technical experts and equipment designers as you walk the show floor. Learn More
- Talk with industry peers about common challenges, new ideas and innovative solutions that will help you stay on top.
- Access cutting-edge information in the education sessions that will help you and your team succeed. Here are a few top sessions from 2017:
- Best Practices in Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Navigating Disaster through Situational Workshops
- Building a Culture of Safety
- Leadership in Utility Industry
- Vacuum Excavating 101
- The View on Aerial Devices
*The full 2019 education schedule will be posted in January 2019.
Try Before You Buy or Rent
- Your company’s reputation rides on your ability to get the job done. Maximize your productivity, minimize downtime and improve safety. Compare equipment head-to-head before you buy or rent. Learn More
- Your capital equipment budget is important. You want every dollar spent to have the maximum positive impact on your bottom line. Choosing the right equipment is more than comparing specs - you need to see it, touch it, hear it.
- Many of our attendees not only acknowledge the value ICUEE can make on a business, but they specifically call out the significant importance due to the ease of testing new equipment before making a major investment.
Safety – At the Core of Your Culture and the Industry
- Safety in the utility construction industry is constantly evolving. Learn about new developments in PPE and other safety products from the industries’ most innovative manufacturers. Learn More
- Get expert advice, demonstrations and pricing to equip your crews with the right safety gear for day-to-day operations.
- Meet organizations that can assist your firm with safety training and compliance programs that keep your organization in alignment with all regulatory bodies.
- Having the right equipment is important - understanding the techniques, equipment and supplies needed to maintain your safety equipment is just as important. Learn more about safety by attending ICUEE.
New Emerging Technology Pavilion
- As requested by attendees and exhibitors, this Pavilion will bring together state-of-the art products and services that provide business solutions you’ve been looking for: business services, management tools, software and more.
Connect with Leading Contractors, Manufacturers & Industry Leaders
- ICUEE attracts the most eminent professionals from around the world to see the latest industry developments and to discover new opportunities for growth. Learn More
- Meet and greet representatives from across all the segments of the utility construction industry.
- Connect with the 18,000+ utility professionals and manufacturers in attendance.
Who Attends ICUEE
Here are a few of the nearly 18,000 attendees from ICUEE 2017:
- President – Miller Pipeline
- VP – Duke Energy
- Safety Manager - Asplundh Construction
- Field Operations and Lineman - Indianapolis Power &Light
- Training Manager - ComEd
- Director – Nicor Gas
- Fleet Manager - Appalachian Pipeline Contractors
- Equipment Manager - Asplundh Tree Expert Company
- And nearly 18,000 more like this!
Join your peers at ICUEE 2019!
What You’ll Find at ICUEE
28+ Acres of Equipment, Products, Tools and Services for All Utilities:
- Bucket Trucks
- Digger Derricks
- Ditchers & Trenchers
- Electronics, Controls, Instrumentation
- Engines & Powertrains
- Heavy Equipment and Attachments
- Inspection Systems
- Inventory & Equipment Management
- Jobsite Tools
- Lube Trucks/Trailers
- PPE & Safety Equipment
- Pipe Joining
- Rescue & Confined Space Systems
- Road/Crossing Plates
- Trench Boxes/Shields
- Trenchless Technology
- Utility Detection & Mapping
- Vacuum Excavators
- Vegetation Management
- Wastewater Treatment & Transport
- And much more